OUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS ARE OPEN TO ALL
WEDDING & PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHERS.
ELEVATE ~ Local SEO Workshop for Photographers
Yes, yes, we all have heard how confusing SEO can be and how you have to be super careful with who you get to do it for you if you can’t do it yourself. These “rumours” are actually true! That’s why we created this SEO Workshop for wedding and portrait photographers who want to take their online presence to the next level. We will remove the confusion you have around where to begin with SEO, why it’s important and how to make it work for your business IN your market.
This in-depth look at your online presence will make all the difference in how new, paying clients and businesses are finding you. Don’t leave money on the table for the competition to enjoy when the changes to your online presence can easily be made!
Our detailed 1 – day workshop will delve into the following topics:
- Branding & Marketing Your Business
- Online Strategy Development
- Understanding SEO & Why is it Important
- Keyword Research
- On-Page Website Optimization
- Off-Page SEO Optimization
- Understanding Your Google My Business Page
- Social Media to Expand your SEO
- Video Marketing & Youtube
- Review Strategies to Build Your Authority
What else is included?
- Free Bonus for the first 10 people – Receive a Full SEO Website Audit.
- Light Snacks, Refreshments & Drinks
Let us remove the confusion surrounding these topics so you can feel confident with how your business viewed and found online.
Investment ~ 450.00 or 399.00*
*Our workshops are available in-person for 450.00 and for those who are not local, online via webinar at a reduced rate of 399.00.
In – Person DATES:
Calgary, AB ~ August 24, 2016
TBA ~ September 27, 2016
TBA ~ October 18, 2016
TBA ~ November 13, 2016
The Light Affair
In this workshop you will get a behind the scenes look at how BEK STUDIOS creatively lights all their photos. During this full day (8 hour) workshop, you will learn about how we use the following when capturing our clients:
- Off-Camera lighting
- Natural light
- Reflective lighting
- Natural and Emotive Posing Flows
- How to Light the Perfect Detail Shot
- First Dance Mood & Ambient Lighting
- Golden Hour Lighting
- Our Post Editing Techniques
- Making any environment work for you using creative lighting techniques
What else is included?
- A catered lunch and drinks
- Models to photograph
- Hands-on experience with expert guidance that will not only build your comprehension of how to light your subjects in any environment but, it will be with practical knowledge you can use anytime!
*Minimum Requirements to attend:
- An SLR Camera that you are confident using in Manual Mode
- A good understanding of how to create a proper exposure
- Owning and being able to trigger an OCF
Investment ~ 750.00
Calgary, AB ~ August 23, 2016
Toronto, ON ~ October 19, 2016
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO SIGN UP FOR EITHER WORKSHOP!
*All prices are in CAD and subject to GST